Monday, August 16, 2010

8 Years Baby!

August 1st was our 8 year anniversary. Crazy. 8 years. I really can't get my head around it. We have done so many fun things together. I love him more every day. He is the best husband and Dad. Love you!

July 30th was Tim McGraw so we celebrated my birthday and our anniversary going to dinner and the concert. Probably the best concert we have been to. Lady Antebellum opened, which was so good, I love their music. McGraw sang for almost 2 hours. The songs were a great mix of newer songs and old ones that Brian and I both remember when they came out. I was so excited when he sang BBQ stain on my white t-shirt, that song always makes me think of my brother. And so many songs that Brian and I danced to when we were dating and would go country dancing. Oh I loved it! Thanks babe.

No comments: