Friday, July 30, 2010

Really? 29

Yep I'm 29. My last year in my twenties. And what did I do for the my birthday, I sent my hot hubby off for a weekend of 4-wheeling with the boys. He deserved it, and had a blast.
Will and I went to play with Aunt Amy and the cousins, which is always fun! While we were there Amy did a little photo shot with the kids. So I joined in the fun. Here are some fun pictures of my belly at 34 weeks.

I love my little man. He is understanding a little of what is going to happen.

34 weeks with Baby #2

Doesn't he just look cute!

Uncle Jay, Joe, Mike, Dad, Brian


-------
Brian gave me an awesome present this year, 4 concerts! He was sneaky about the first, our neighbors 'got free tickets from work' and they don't like country music and couldn't go so they gave them to us! I really didn't think it was a set up at the time but a fun concert. The line up was pretty good, I was the most excited for Little Big Town. Others were Montgomery Gentry, Jack Ingram, Eli Young Band, Eric Church, and some others that I haven't hear of. It was a fun rainy outdoor concert.
Then on my birthday he gave me the rest of the tickets. Tim McGraw!!! Toby Keith and Brad Paisley!!!

No comments: