Tuesday, September 23, 2008

6 months!

I can't believe it, Will is 6 months old and holding strong to his 95% and higher. At his 6 month appointment he weighed in at 22.5 lbs. and is 28.5 inches long. This all equals to the 99th percentile. He's a big boy. But just adorable. He has out grown his car seat, so we found a great deal on one at Sears for the kind that are rear facing and front facing. The boy is big enough to be front facing but the rules are 20 lbs (check) and one year old (6 more months). He officially has teeth! The first one broke through about a week ago and the other yesterday. Hopefully this will mean that the sleeping issue will go away :)

Helping Grandma with the green beans :)


He loves sitting in the grass


And to taste the grass


And not look a the camera when he is smiling


Did I really just eat grass?


A sneek peek at Halloween...

8 comments:

Sarah said...

what a cutie! I can't wait to see you guys! Um.. and I think he outweighs carson :) hee hee!

Chelle said...

So cute! Thanks for posting pics. I like the grass ones the best.

Alicia said...

yeehaw! it's almost time for halloween!

Kari said...

So cute! Yummy grass...I'd rather eat the green bean!

Brooke said...

Girl, where'd the chub come from?! My 22 month old is 24 pounds, lol. He sure is a cutie though. He's grown up so much

And strictly FYI, you can/should keep him rear-facing as long possible, even well past that one year mark... there are some links on my blog if you want more info! And of course, I'd love to hear what carseat you got and how you like it!

Loves!

(How's Utah treating you this time around?)

Unknown said...

Soooooo cute! Well he is officially as heavy as jessie now and only a couple years younger.

Mariah said...

Hey Clara! How are you? Your baby is so adorable!! I found your blog off of Catie's. I have a blog too! It's tmpbrown.blogspot.com. We'll have to keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

Boy he sure has the Denny eyes doesn't he! Congratz on your new home! Jill