Sunday, March 30, 2008

2 weeks

It is amazing that Will is already 2 weeks old today. His cheeks are getting a little 'fuller' everyday and he is as cute as ever. I just can't get enough of him. He is just a great baby, sleeps 3 to 4 hours at a time at night, eats then goes right back to sleep. Brian and I am very thankful for that. He really only gets upset when we change his diaper and he gets cold, so he gets us back by peeing everywhere! (sometimes a little surprise poop/toot gets in there too! oh the stories already) Brian's birthday was the 28th and we had a little celebration yesterday with cake and candles, I felt bad because the Saturday before Will was born was the day I was going to go to yet another store (we went to about 7 before going to the hospital!) and get his birthday present. So this year, at least for now, he gets a new baby for his birthday!
Comparing this week to last week I can't believe how much better I feel. The human body can do amazing things, first somehow having a 9 lbs. 1 oz. baby then healing in 2 weeks. (Not completely by any means but good enough to walk around and actually get ready for the day!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!! (28 big ones)

3 comments:

Dan and Ang said...

Happy late birthday, Brian! We hope you had fun. Will is so cute, and we're so glad you're doing so much better, Clara!

Mike and Em said...

Hey you guys! I found your blog. What a cute baby. It looks like you are doing well with the new little one. Hope all is going well. I am going to add you to our list if that is okay? Talk to you soon,
Lauder

Aubrey Messick said...

I'm so excited I found your blog through Catie. Your little one is absolutely adorable.

Let's keep in touch: www.aubreymessick.blogspot.com