Monday, November 17, 2008

Missing

I usually don't post things of this nature, mostly just the happenings of our lives, but for some reason today I have really missed so many different people that have touch my life. I have been so blessed with many good friends. Looking at different blogs this morning I was seriously missing so many different people from all over. I wish I could just go visit all of them but I can't, but I am thankful for the wonderful land of blogs and emails.
Here is my shout out to all of my friends, and I am sorry I have to group but there is just so many people I love! First is my family, Denney and Starkey. High School, college- really that is Danielle, I miss you! sorry we didn't get to live with you guys and we moved far away, Bountiful, Oregon... and everyone in between. The two people that really brought this all on are friends I have had the longest. Back to California days at Fairlands and Harvest Park. Camille and Sarah! They have been there forever well since I was 9! That is just crazy to think about, now we are all growin' up and responsible. They both live in the DC area and live close enough to see each other often. Reading Camille's blog I got jealous! Good thing Sarah will be out here in December.

5 comments:

Cam said...

I miss you too! It is good having Sarah out here. I am jealous that she is leaving me next month. It will be so sad. These blogs are the best for keeping in touch. I love having a little peek into the life of you and your family. Can't wait till the next time we can hang out.

Sarah said...

WE BOTH miss you tons! Maybe next time Cam and I get together we should video chat or something. Cam and I might be baking stuff next time. I can tell you the recipe beforehand and we can all cook over the internet!!! In all seriousness, I am going to really miss being near Camille, but I am glad that I will at least be able to hang with you for a bit-AND whenever I come back to UT. Which is so far in March and June!

Shay said...

We miss you soooooooo much!!

party of four said...

Aw, thanks!! I love the crawling pictures! Isn't it so fun to see them finally crawl? We will be there I think on the 12th. Steven is flying in to Portland and I'm meeting him there, and then we are going to drive. It might be the 13th, because we might stay one night with one of Steven's old companions. What are you guys doing around that time? I can't wait to see you guys!

Friesslings said...

You are so nice you mentioned my name!!! I miss you too. so sad we didn't see you while we were in Utah, it was a good but very busy trip. I hope you are doing well.
Love Danielle