Monday, October 6, 2008

Roma, Italia

Saturday at the LDS church general conference, President Monson announced 5 new temple, saving the announcement of the best one for last. Rome!!! Brian and I couldn't have been more excited. When we lived over there, we went to the same ward each week and with each prayer said they prayed to have a temple in their country. When we talked with the missionaries they said that Italy didn't even recognized us as a 'real' church. That was just a little over a year ago! Now they are getting a temple. The church hasn't announced the exact location of the temple yet, maybe next door to the Vatican :) ha ha ha I can't wait to see where it will be built. I want to go back!

1 comment:

The Buttars said...

I thought that was so cool too! I will go back with you!