Monday, May 12, 2008

Trip to Utah



I can't get over how cute he is!
My mom made his little blessing outfit, it turned out perfectly.
The little bow tie and vest are the best. (Thanks Mom!)


First Family Picture - aren't we so cute!


Four Generations of Starkey's!


Proud Grandparents


Denney Fam


Starkey Fam

We just had a great visit to Utah! While we were there we blessed Will, easier for 3 of us to fly to the family than all of them to us. We had so many family and friends come to the blessing- it was great seeing everyone, sorry if we didn't have a chance to talk, thank you for the support!
Will finally got to meet all of his aunt's and uncle's, I know they all think he is cute :) Brian stayed until Tuesday and I came home yesterday in time for my first Mother's Day! Will did awesome on the flight there and back. I was a little nervous for the flight back because it was just me and Will but we did great. It was an empty flight so we had the whole row and I had his bucket (aka car seat) so I didn't have to hold him the whole time.
It was fun to see everyone again, 5 months is to long. I got to spend a couple days down at Amy's with her girls, she's a little nervous now for number 4 coming in October. Amy- you will do great, you are an awesome mom, thank you for all of the advise so far with Will. Hannah, Emmy, and Megan are darling little girls who love to help with Baby Will. Megan is so concerned when 'Ill, sad?' then brings the pacifier (aka plug) to you with her very clean little fingers.
It is crazy that he is already 8 weeks and growing like crazy. He has the cute chubby thighs now!

Congrats to Alicia aka Marie Sparky on graduating!

Only 5 more weeks until graduation!!

9 comments:

Mike and Em said...

Hey, it was so good to see you guys. Let us know how the job search goes and where you guys will end up. That is crazy that you ran into the Scovilles. Hopefully they are doing well. Love you guys!

Mike and Em said...

Hey, it was so good to see you guys. Let us know how the job search goes and where you guys will end up. That is crazy that you ran into the Scovilles. Hopefully they are doing well. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Ok so those are the cutest photos I have ever seen. and the one with him smiling could light up your day!!! Glad you guys are well!!

Love aunty Brooke ;)

Jessica Steed said...

Very cute pictures!
Clara you look great, btw.
The blessing outfit is adorable. I wish we lived closer and could see you guys more often.
Take care and keep us updated with your plans post-graduation!

Chelle said...

I miss my nephew!

Shellie said...

You are such a cute little family! Isn't this just the best time of life? They grow up fast though so watch out! Pretty soon he'll be saying "Don't kiss me Mamma!" That's one day, and then on another he'll say (so sincerely) "I wuv you Mom, your booteefoe." and your heart will melt. Take care! We miss you! And if you're around... Halloween '08 at our house!

D said...

I miss you guys! Beautiful photos! It's hard to believe sometimes that we are all grown up. Moments like these sure prove it though- and they are good. :)

Anonymous said...

wow, I love your denney family picture! What a cute baby!

Sarah said...

how cute is your little boy! Congrats on his blessing! Call me when you a bored... I don't have a husband around for 5 more weeks so I shoudl be available WHENEVER!!!