Sunday, September 13, 2009

he's got something to say....

Ball, dog, please, thank you, bird, duck, daddy, mom, car, light, plane, grandpa, cheese, cracker, water, no, mine, ah oh, cookie, bubbles, flower, bye bye,........

A vocabulary that is growing everyday, I do love the chant I hear when I get home from work. "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, as he tries to tackle me. He has become much more vocal and is picking up things very fast. He has got his warble laugh back and Yes we are very excited, I have a full time job again! I had been doing contract work for my old firm Prescott Muir Architects until Thursday when they told me they wanted me full time!! We are very grateful for the job and happy not to be unemployed .

Will loves to help me (Clara) with the laundry- putting clothes into the washer and dryer. As I was getting the next load for the washer, about 30 seconds, Will had climbed into the dryer! What a crazy boy!!

2 comments:

Heather Buttars said...

Brian, I am glad your work wants you full time. That is a big relief I am sure. That is a very cute picture of Will. Thats so funny!

Nichole said...

Hooray for income! 5 months and I should have some...