Thursday, January 29, 2009

House Update

The house in moving along great. We went out for a walk through with the superintendent last week and everything is looking awesome. All the electrical, heating and air, and plumbing is all done; the roof is on; insulation is in; and sheet rock should be on this week!! Here are some pictures-


My very own bedroom (I guess I can share with Brian)

We love our house!

Master Bath!

We have a roof with shingles!

Our porch and some worker person

Will eating a yummy cookie in the car

I think he really enjoyed holding the whole cookie!
He also ate about 1/2 of Brian's ham sandwich. Those 5 teeth are chompers.

9 comments:

Chelle said...

Holy crap, Will is eating ham sandwiches now?!?
He's so cute! I miss him! And you guys.
Your house looks great too.

D said...

Hopefully we'll be able to buy a house in about a year... I am totally jealous of your beautiful house! Congrats!

Nichole said...

So exciting!!

Wade and Jessica said...

YEA! That is so exciting! I can't believe how big Will is! he is so adorable! I can't wait to see the house finished.

Anonymous said...

Thats exciting you guys. Things are moving along nicely!!

AMSJ said...

Hi,
I saw the Lauder family on your blog. I am researching my Lauter family. Are you related to Peter Lauter who immigrated from Germany in 1855. His son Peter was from Philadelphia.

Ann James
Clearwater, FL

Michelle Williams said...

Hey Clara this is D and Maria's Mom. Your house looks GREAT!! Both my girls are jealous! Congratulations!!!

And your little guy is adorable with his big blue eyes. He looks as well fed as Maria's little boy, heehee. We call him thunder thighs and he has big baby blues too.

Chris-Chelsey-Audrey said...

Yay! The house looks so nice. We are so excited for you guys (and I admit jealous). Nice pics of Will too!

Anonymous said...

Clara - you can sure tell that Will is a Denney! The eyes say it all! Congratz on the new house, and having a walker!