Monday, November 10, 2008

Tag Tag Tag

Ok so I'm finally going to do the tag thing. (Honestly the reason for me actually doing the tag is the picture's I want to post are on our small camera and the cord for it is M.I.A., and my brilliant husband is at work making the money and knows the trick to get the picture's on the computer, how's that for an explanation!)

My friend, Kayla and I think Nichole and maybe someone else, tagged me. I have to answer with one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? grandma
5. Your father? funny
6. Your favorite thing? Will
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? designer
9. The room you're in? hallway
10. Your hobby? um um
11. Your fear? losing (someone)
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? House
13. Where were you last night? here
14. What you're not? savvy
15. Something on your wish list? brown boots (2 words oopps)
16. Where you grew up? Cali/Utah (again, I can't follow the rules)
17. The last thing you did? change
18. What are you wearing? slippers
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? fish
21. Your computer? awesome
22. Your mood? great
23. Missing someone? friends
24. Your car? wet
25. Something you're not wearing? socks
26. Favorite store? furniture
27. Your summer? short
28. Love someone? Brian
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? earlier
31. Last time you cried? yesterday

I tag whoever reads this and hasn't been tagged!

No comments: