Tuesday, June 24, 2008

GRADUATION!!!!


GO DADDY!



The day finally came! Brian is done with school forever and ever. He graduated with his Master's in Architecture from the University of Oregon on June 14th! I think I might have been more excited than he was. It is such a great feeling to be done with school, at least for me. Brian's final project turned out great, now the job hunt. (And the start of paying back student loans :(
Brian's parents came up for a couple days to visit before the graduation and my parents came the day of. It was fun to have everyone there for the celebration.





3 comments:

Em said...

Clara its so good to see you. You have such a cute little baby. It looks like you are duck fans. My husband and I moved from Portland Oregon about a year ago. i love oregon! good luck on the job hunt

Shellie said...

Way to go Brian!!!! Woo Hoo! We're so proud of you! Congrats!

Justin + kelly said...

What no more school!?! I thought the day would never come for you both :)