Monday, October 29, 2007

Kicking all the Time

I'm pretty sure I've told everyone that I know (and that would look on the blog) that we are having a baby!!! Due March 20, 2008. We are already half way there at 20 weeks tomorrow. It has been amazing so far. I was very lucky to not get sick at all and the baby is doing great. I feel him/her everyday kicking away in there. Very strange experience but just amazing to think we are going to have a baby soon! We have an ultrasound next Monday to find out if it's a boy or girl. We have no idea but would love to hear your theories.
Here is a picture from the ultra sound at 15 weeks or 3 and half months.

4 comments:

Chelle said...

What??? You're pregnant?
JK :)

Janyse said...

That's the blog entry I was waiting for! Now I can offically congratulate you! My theory...any heartburn?? If you have horrendous heartburn, it's either a boy or a girl. Aren't I helpful? I'm personally leaning towards girl...but there is no scientific basis for that. Let us know!

Anonymous said...

Clara, SO SO SO excited for you! I remember prgnancy flew after I found out what I was having! Congrats!-Julie

Sarah said...

I am soo excited for you! Now we need to see the outside belly bump!